Useful Information for Foreign Students
Iran University of Science & Technology has a furnished guest house near the main campus which offers service to visiting scholars. In addition, some other dormitories are available for foreign students. Information about rates and availability can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
2. Foreign applicants who wish to apply for admission:
- For admission to a degree program, applicants should send their inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the International Student, Office of Admissions or directly to the related college/faculty/institute. Detailed information is available at http://www.campus2. iust.ac.ir For a short term: (one or two semesters) stay at the Iran University of Science & Technology, applicants may send their requests to the Office of International Relations at email@example.com or to the related college /faculty/ institute.
- For sabbatical leave or research stay at the Iran University of Science & Technology, applicants may correspond with the Office of International Relations (http://international.iust.ac.ir) or with the corresponding college/faculty directly.
3. Foreign visitors who wish their visa to be arranged by the Iran University of Science & Technology should correspond with the respective college/faculty/institute. They will be asked to fill out a visa form, and after confirmation, their visa will be processed with the help of the Office of International Relations (http://international.iust.ac.ir).
4.Requests for the verification of degrees issued by the Iran University of Science & Technology should be addressed to the General Office of Academic Affairs ( http://pga.iust.ac.ir, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) .
5- The comprehensive Iran University of Science & Technology Prospectus is posted at the following address in PDF format:
6. If there is any further question, please contact Office of International Relations at email@example.com.